Monday, April 13, 2015

Crestleaf.com’s Guess My Family Heritage Blogathon Contest

Crestleaf.com is hosting a contest. It's super easy and there are prizes involved, so yay!

Participants are invited to share a family photo and then ask their readers to reference the photo and guess the family's heritage.

I tried to find a photo that I haven't shared on my blog before. I found one, and here it is.


Photo courtesy of my 2nd cousin Jordan


So...any guesses about this family's heritage? If so, please leave them in the comments below.

If you'd like to participate in this contest, please click HERE to find out more about it.

Thanks for reading!

Jana 

© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Hm... these can be difficult. I'd say Irish? British? Ha, can I guess two? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great guesses NikiMarie, although they are incorrect. You are close though. Oh so close. This family's heritage (country of origin) is in Europe.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool idea! How did you decide on the time frame of your blog book?
    I've followed your blog for awhile & I curious how you were able to narrow down how much info to put in your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly,

      I've wanted to put my blog into book form for a while now. As far as deciding what to include, I mainly am putting blog posts about my ancestors. For instance, I'm not including my weekly Fab Finds posts in my blog books.

      Thanks for stopping by and for following my blog!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...